Welcome to a powerful new way to protect against cybercrime, identity theft and online privacy risks.
In today’s interconnected online world, cyber criminals can hack and exploit everything from computers and cell phones to home and office Wi-Fi networks to steal identities, hack bank accounts and gain access to personal information. Staying safe and protecting against cybercrime both online and at home requires a new generation of cyber protection.
iDefend is more than just identity protection. It’s complete protection against today’s cyber threats in a single plan – including identity protection, computer and mobile device security, online privacy protection, and annual home cyber defense checkups. Work, learn, shop and play more confidently than ever – with iDefend.
iDefend Essentials benefits:
- ID theft, cyber support hotline
- Annual home cyber defense checkup
- Identity theft monitoring, alerts
- 1 bureau credit monitoring, alerts
- Lost wallet protection services
- Privacy protection resource center
- Home wi-fi, computer and device protection
- Virus removal, computer security checkups
- Cyberhood Watch scam alerts
- Full identity theft restoration
- $1 million service guarantee
- Individual coverage, 18 years and older
- Additional family coverage available
Your Personal Team of Security and Tech Experts:
Identity theft or antivirus protection alone is not enough to stay safe against cybercriminals and online predators. With iDefend, you have a cybersecurity concierge service with one-on-one personalized support from our U.S. based security and technical support team. Friendly, expert help with identity theft, credit fraud, cybercrime, online privacy, and technical support for your computer, mobile device, and home network is literally a phone call away.
As a current FACT member, your personal iDefend Essentials account is included with your membership.
Note: iDefend is included for new FACT Memberships obtained after December 17, 2021. For more information or questions regarding your membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.