- Participating retail pharmacies include Walgreens, Target, CVS, and many other independent, national, and regional chains
- Even if your members have insurance, they can present both cards at the pharmacy or research online to receive the lowest price
- Members find the best deal by comparing prescription prices at participating pharmacies through their mobile app or web portal; members can then text or email their prescription price to easily cash in their savings at the pharmacy
- My Medicine Cabinet feature allows members to save their prescription search so they can easily refresh pricing for their next refill
- Savings are available for the member and their family, including certain medications for pets
This program is NOT insurance coverage, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, click here. Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.